Students can learn design, conservation/restoration, and arts at Pallas UAS within the following professional higher education curricula:
- Painting and Restoration
- Media and advertisement design
- Furniture design and restoration
- Leather design and restoration
Information about departments: www.artcol.ee/en/departments
The nominal length of the studies is four years and the volume of the curriculum is 240 ECTS credits.
The general condition for enrolling in Pallas UAS is secondary education or a corresponding foreign classification. State examinations’ results are not required.
Each candidate can apply for two curricula. Student vacancies are filled on the basis of the results of the entrance examinations.
Candidates have the possibility to take preparatory course, which advises the participants on the basis of the requirements of the entrance examinations.
Pallas UAS offers the following forms of study:
- free full-time studies (student completes 75–100% of the curriculum in an academic year);
- paid part-time studies (student completes 50–74% of the curriculum in an academic year and pays for each semester);
- paid external studies (student completes the contractually determined extent of the curricula and pays for the ECTS credits that they have taken).
The maximum number of students to be admitted to Pallas UAS for full- and part-time studies will be confirmed by the end of the autumn semester.
The official language of tuition at Pallas UAS is Estonian.